DAY CARE TEACHER IN SHENZHEN
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Student age range: 2-6 year olds
- Day Care size: 15 children max.
- Day Care time: 08.30-17.30. This includes a 2 hour nap time for children between 1-3pm. The children leave a 4.30pm, the final hour is lesson planning time.
- Base salary: 16,000 RMB, or 20,000 RMB depending on qualifications and experience.
- Housing allowance of 3500 RMB per month.
- 10 days/9 nights’ accommodation in a hotel located near your branch upon arrival. This is so that you can view apartments to secure your new home.
- 8000 RMB flight allowance.
- Fully funded working visa.
- 3 weeks paid holiday in your first year (2 weeks at Chinese New Year and 1 week at anytime).
- Basic medical insurance.
- Upon request, 12000 RMB interest free start up loan.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- TEFL certificate or higher (completed, in the process of or willing to start it)
- Passport holder for one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Can commit to a 12 month contract.