GRADUATE JOBS IN CHINA
We’re looking for native-English speakers to join our team in beautiful Fuzhou here in tropical South East China! With our great training package you could be teaching 3 -16 year olds here at our established schools, no experience necessary, with a large community of like-minded gradutes.
Figuring out your next step after university can be tough. Teaching English overseas is a popular choice for many gradutes seeking to gain new skills, boost your CV, and see more of the world. Teaching English in China can be as rewarding as it is fun. You will create amazing memories with friends from around the world, travel across Asia, laugh A LOT, learn new skills and grow in confidence! It’s a fantastic opportunity to earn a wage while exploring a new culture, learning a new language and experiencing new things.
Hear from Jess, another recent graduate who decided to join our team!
About the role
- Working hours: 35 hours per week (Wednesday – Sunday). This includes office and teaching hours.
- Student age: 3-16 years old
- Class size: 16 children max. for juniors, 12 children max. for kindergarten.
- Class length: 1 hour for kindergarten, 1.5 hours for junior.
- Starting salary: 10000-12000 RMB per month depending on experience. CELTA holders will also receive an extra 250 RMB per month.
- Free city centre apartment OR a 2000 RMB housing allowance should you wish to find your own place.
- 8000 RMB flight allowance
- Fully funded working visa
- 15 days paid holiday plus all Chinese national holidays, Christmas and New Year
- Quarterly merit-based raise
- 3000 RMB end of 12 month contract bonus
- Free basic medical insurance
- Free weekly Mandarin lessons
- On-going training and professional development
- Company trips paid in half by us
- A Bachelors Degree – you probably won’t have graduated yet, secure your place for after you have graduated, we are more than happy to hear from you.
- A TEFL Certificate (about to start/in the process or completed certificate).
- Native-English speaker from the following countries – UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
- Can commit to a one year contract.
- We welcome couples as well as those arriving by themselves.