TEACH ENGLISH IN CHINA
WITH YORK ENGLISH
We’re looking for native English speakers to join our team in tropical South East China! With multiple locations to choose from, our great training and support package means you could be teaching 3-16 year olds here at our established schools. Start your adventure today in China!
Follow Us On Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
About the Role
- Working hours: 35 hours per week (Wednesday – Sunday). This includes office and teaching hours.
- Student age: 3-16 years old
- Class size: 16 children max. for juniors, 12 children max. for kindergarten.
- Class length: 1 hour for kindergarten, 1.5 hours for junior.
- Starting salary: 10000-14000 RMB per month depending on experience and location. CELTA holders will also receive an extra 250 RMB per month.
- Free city centre apartment or a housing allowance depending on location.
- 8000 RMB flight allowance
- Fully funded working visa
- 10 days paid personal holiday (15 in your 2nd year). Plus end of summer vacation, all Chinese national holidays, Christmas and New Year.
- Quarterly merit-based raise
- 3000 RMB end of 12 month contract bonus (6000 RMB in your second year)
- Free basic medical insurance
- Free weekly Mandarin lessons (subject to numbers)
- Paid overtime
- On-going training and professional development
- Company trips paid in half by us
- Native English speaker
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- TEFL certificate or higher (completed, in the process of or willing to start it)
- Passport holder for one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Can commit to a 12 month contract.
- Fuzhou, Fujian Province
- Xiamen, Fujian Province
- Shenzhen, Fujian Province
- Changle, Fujian Province
- Minhou, Fujian Province